Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hairy Aubree

This is Aubree now, just a few days ago I took this picture.

Here is what I think if whenever I think of Aubree. My sweet bald little girl. This picture was taken maybe 3 months ago. So it's hard to believe how much hair she now has. The rejection drug that she is taking is making her hairy! Since she is a baby she is even more hairy than most. These pictures of her hairy back just crack me up. I did spear her the embarrassment of having a picture of her butt, its just as hairy. I'm not sure if its the chemo or the rejection drug that has made her skin darker. But she really is another little girl now. She looks so different.


1 comment:

  1. Awww. Poor girl. Will the hair fall out by itself once she stops the drugs or will you have to shave it for her? Im so happy that she is getting better though :)

    ReplyDelete