Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Great Friend












I have a friend that does has her own photography business. She came to my house and took picture for me, since we couldn't leave the house. She took pictures of Aubree and I wanted a family picture with Aubree in it, because you never know what will happen. I would regret the rest of my life if I said that she was going to make it and never got a family picture with her and then she didnt make it. So during our stay home, my friend Missy came to my house and in my kitchen set up a photo studio and took family pictures as well as pictures of each child. You can check out her work at www.2gphotography.blogspot.com she is awsome! Thank you Missy so much! We are forever in your debt for taking these pictures!

5 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! So precious - I love the one of her in the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, They are beautiful! You look fabulous in orange! Missy is amazing but your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! That is a great friend - she was probably thrilled to be able to do something so meaningful for you guys! The pictures are a treasure, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pictures! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete