Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A new blog


I have decided to start a new blog. There are many things that go on in my mind and I need a place to put them. We are so thankful for caring bridge and what it brought to us, but I think that having this kind of blog will be better for me to really voice what I am feeling and need to say. Also I need to think about what the last 2 months have brought me and I want to record what has happened and how I have been feeling, so once agian this will be the place for all of that. So have fun reading, I can say its going to be anything interesting to anyone but me, but I need it out there.


2 comments:

  1. I like blogspot a lot. I'm glad you changed and I'm looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, you have gorgeous children. I am impressed with your families resilience. Would a play-pen give her more room or can you have bumpers in the crib?

    ReplyDelete