Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home

Aubree came home yesterday. She responded very well to the steriods and her stomach started working with in a couple of days. She is eating a little and doing really good on her NG feeds. While we were in the hospital she got a bacterial infection in her blood and so we came home on two anti-biotics, and they also changed her anti-fungal to IV. I am very busy all day and all night with her medications, but its worth it to be home.
I am just glad that she is home and doing so good. I fell so blessed to have her on the mend. My heart goes out to Tanner and his family, I cant imagine what you are going through. My prayers are with you, and my heart breaks for you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Aubree
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. I am so glad u are at home now. U are a brave, courageous, determined, strong, amazing and special fighter. You are an inspirational hero. U will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you guys are home and doing well. I'm heartbroken for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you guys are home! you continue to be in our prayers. we hope everything goes well - hang in there! you are such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear good news. We love you.

    ReplyDelete