Sunday, January 2, 2011

AUBREE IS STILL VERY SICK. THEY ARE DOING EVERY THING THAT THEY CAN, SHE IS EXPECTED TO GET AN XRAY THIS AFTERNOON OF HER BELLY, BUT THEY DONT THINK THEY WILL FIND MUCH AND WILL USE IT AS A BASE LINE FOR IF SHE DOENST FEEL BETTER IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. SHE IS RECIEVING BLOOD TODAY AND THAT SHOULD MAKE HER FEEL BETTER. MY MOM CAME UP AND IS TAKING SHIFTS HOLDING AUBREE IN THE ROCKING CHAIR SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY SHE WILL SLEEP. SHE WONT LET US PUT HER DOWN AND THERE ARE SOME THINGS I MEED TO DO DURING THE DAY LIKE EAT SLEEP I ALSO HAVE TO PUMP SINCE SHE IS NOT EATING. SO IT HAS BEEN AWSOME HAVING HER HERE. SHE ALSO TAKES SHIFTS SLEEPING AT NIGHT SO I GET SLEEP ALSO! YEA! SO THANKS MOM, YOU ARE THE BEST MOM ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your mom is here. I would love to offer to come to the hospital and help, but we have had so many germs and illnesses that I would never want to risk being around Aubree right now. Is there something I can do for you guys from the outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are getting some help. We are praying for Aubree. These days are long and sometimes terrifying, you are doing a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your mom is amazing! She has a daughter just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain Autumn! We are fervently praying for baby Aubree - my kids don't let a prayer go by without remembering her. At first they kept forgetting her name but now they've pretty much got it :) Sending you all our best.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete