Friday, February 18, 2011

Aubree's Movie

I made this movie while I have been home this time. I have found it very therapeutic, as I think about what lays ahead of Aubree this next round. Its going to be very difficult. I found out today they may not even let me nurse her anymore. This has been very hard for me to think about, and I hope that I will still be able to. I will find out next week for sure. Home has been great, we have a lot of Dr visits, and next week there are so many more, but sleeping in our own beds has been awesome. Thank you for all the support that has been given! We have gotten this far, and we will make it through the next part, but I think its going to be the most difficult part yet. So please keep praying her, bless her heart she has been through more than any child should ever have to go through. She is a fighter, and our Angel. She shows me everyday to smile even when you don't feel good. I think any nurse that has taken care of her can attest to that!

video

8 comments:

  1. Autumn, That was beautiful! It made me cry. I loved all the pictures and the order you put them to the music! Aubree is a beautiful Angel! You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful daughter! You will stay in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done. Your family is beautiful and I admire the strength you have all shown through this challenging time. We will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Autumn, thank you for taking the time to put that together. I think as Aubree grows older, you can show her these things that you have been putting together and she will have no doubt in her mind as to the love you have for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are with you and sweet Aubree. Love from your Arizona family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so sweet! So beautiful to have...and I have to add, very techy. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. March 1st! I hope that she has a speedy recovery from the transplant! We love you little Aubree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you are home. What is the logic behind not nursing? Seems counter... I'm glad to see she is looking well and you have some many friends and family around you.

    ReplyDelete