Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day +17

Aubree is doing very good. They took her off of her pain pump for continuous feed yesterday and took her off of it completely today. She is off of morphine and back on oxycodone. This was is a big step! She is also up more playing and just not sleeping as much. So we are really pleased with how well she is doing. She is also starting to get some white cells and not eating through her platelets and red blood cells quite as fast. So she is on the mend. We still have a way to go, she refuses to eat anything, and she is throwing up multiple times a day. But I am just really excited that she is getting better and one day we will be able to go home!

6 comments:

  1. SO glad the worst is over. Lemme know when I can bring you dinner this week (I can do any day except tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing lady. Your faith has helped to strengthen mine.I have shared your story so many times with so many people. The courage and strength you have is amazing. You are such an inspiration to all of us. I check your blog all the time. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. When she is well enough to have visitors you will have to let me know so I can plan a visit a salt lake to come and see you guys. We miss you and feel so blessed to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to hear she's doing better after talking with you tonight! What wonderful news! Progress - even small steps - has got to be so heartening. We are rooting for you guys and praying for Aubree and your family lots! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear that she is doing well. We love you guys. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Autumn, I met you once in clinic. I don't know if you remember or not. Anyways, I came across your blog and I wanted to tell you that you are one strong Momma! Keep your head up, the Lord loves you and your family and things will get better soon.

    Much Love,

    Jennie
    www.misssassypantsvscancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy she is on the mend, what a long road you have been on. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete