Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothing New

There is not much new news here. Aubree is doing the same, they struggle to keep her platelets up and keeping her blood up. She is getting blood every other day, and then is still on a platelet drip. They increased her diuretic drip, so she has stopped gaining weight but she is still hanging out at 10 kilos, 2 kilos up from where she was. Some days are better than others, but she is not doing anything that the doctors say is not normal so that is good. Thanks for all the love and support, it keeps me going and my spirits up!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating us! I think about you guys all the time. Erin was 23 months when she was diagnosed and weighed 9.3 kilos. When we left treatment at 31 months old she weighed 10.0 kilos. In all the 7 1/2 months of treatments she barely gained anything and she started out way below weight. I'm sure cute little Aubree will continue to grow as soon as she's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Autumn, it's Kristi, I have been following Aubree's blog, and thinking about you guys, sharing your bone marrow experience was truly special to read, your sweet little boy what a beautiful family you have, and what a great mom you are, I learn so much from the other mom's and it helps me become a better person and mother. We hope Aubree will feel better soon. We are coming to abmit on the 31st or 1st of April, so we will see you soon. Think of you often, from one cancer mom to another, take care
    Love Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn I look everyday to see if you post. I know I need to get a life huh. LOL I love hearing updates! It keeps me going. We think of you so often. We love you and keep you both in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete